BGMI Chef’s Special update has finally been released for all players. The update included many new premium outfits, emotes, and weapon skins in the latest Chef’s Special Royale Pass.
The rank of all players has been reset as well, which means players have to grind once again to achieve their desired rank in Battlegrounds Mobile India. However, you’ll need to download a small Chef’s Special in-game patch update to unlock all the new features in BGMI.
For those who haven’t installed the game yet, here’s the download link for the Battlegrounds Mobile India Chef’s Special Update.
How to download BGMI Chef’s Special Update?
BGMI Chef’s Special Update APK file size is around 65 MB, while the OBB file is approximately 690 MB. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the update using APK and OBB files:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3hFQZuB
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nDcccs
- Download BGMI Chef’s Special APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile.
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Chef’s Special update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.