Wild Rift’s 2.4c update is live now, adding a bevvy of new content, including new skins, balance adjustments, item changes and a lot more. Additionally, several new champions are available in free-to-play champion rotation in the latest Patch 2.4c.
Since Wild Rift is limited to certain regions, not everyone can download the update directly from Google Playstore and Apple App Store. For them, we’ve listed below the APK and OBB download links of the Wild Rift patch 2.4c update.
How to download League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.4c?
The APK file size weighs around 89 MB, while the OBB file size is approximately 1.90 GB. Hence make sure that your device has enough storage before installation.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3l4zWFi
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3BJJXO5
- Download the League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.4c update APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Locate these files and install the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.riotgames.league.wildrift.
- Launch the game and hit the Download button on the main screen.
- Reboot Wild Rift and enjoy the latest features.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.