The fifth week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has arrived and so have the weekly challenges. One of them needs you to teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts. Rifts and traveling between dimensions have been a part of Fortnite for a long time now. First, the IO learned how to harness the Zero Point’s power to travel between different realities, and now the Seven have managed to build Rift Generators throughout the island using their advanced science. The developers have tasked players to teleport using the Rift Generators within the game. Here’s how you can easily complete the quest.
Where to Teleport Using Rift Generators in Fortnite Chapter 3
To teleport using Rift Generators, players will need to make their way to the Seven Outposts. There are several different Seven Outposts all around Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 island. Here are all their locations:
- On top of the mountain northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- Close to the coast on the northeast corner of the map, near The Daily Bugle
- Southwest of Coney Crossroads by the lake
- On the southern island in the archipelago east of Sanctuary
- South of Condo Canyon
- Southwest of Greasy Grove
- Near the river north of Camp Cuddle
Visit any of the above locations and follow the steps below to successfully complete the quest:
- Land at a Seven’s Outpost in-game.
- Find the Rift Generator and the Rift.
- Step into it to activate it.
- Once activated, you will be taken high above the POI.
- Repeat these steps two more times to complete the task.
Players don’t need to perform this quest in a single game and can spread this out over as many games as they like. Good luck!