Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has officially arrived, and Epic Games has added plenty of new quests, through which players can gain a ton of XP and level up their accounts. One of the challenges this week is to knock down timber pines in Fortnite.
Knocking down timber pines is a relatively easy task and can be completed in a few moments. However, finding them on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 map is challenging. Therefore, here’s a dedicated guide to finding and knocking down timber pines in Fortnite.
How to Knock Down Timber Pines in Fortnite
While there are many locations on the Fortnite map where timber pines spawn, the best option is to search around Logjam Lumberyard in the northwest corner of the map. There, players will find timber pines in a group, making it easy to complete the task.
Once at the location, players can use their pickaxe or weapons to knock down timber pines. It’s essential to note that one will need to knock down a total of five Timber Pines in order to complete the quest.
After completing the objective, the “Knock Down Timber Pines” challenge will be marked as completed, and players will be rewarded with level up XP.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 challenges below:
- Build structures at Creamy Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Sprinkler (0/100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat MIssiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)
If you still have any questions regarding the Fortnite Abandoned Tent quest, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.