With the commencement of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1, Week 5, we have a whole new list of nuanced seasonal quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
As always, with the new week, players get nine new seasonal quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the season quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 25,000 XP.
With that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 1 Week 5 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Seasonal Quests and Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 5
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 5:
- Build structures at Creamy Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Sprinkler (0/100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat MIssiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.