Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has already gone live, and a profusion of quests has emerged once again. One of the challenges this week is to claim an abandoned tent in Fortnite.
The term ‘Abandoned Tent’ may seem confusing to many players in the first place. A tent is considered abandoned if it’s not been claimed or the player who claimed it had been eliminated from the match.
Here’s a dedicated guide to finding and claiming an abandoned tent in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
Where to find and claim Abandoned Tent in Fortnite Chapter 3
There are many locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 where players can find an abandoned tent. However, players will always find an abandoned tent on the west side of the rocky rails.
Once a player lands at this particular location, look out for the small building and build structures in order to head to the top floor. There, one will find a grey tent that denotes an unclaimed tent, and once players claim it, the tent’s color will turn blue.
After that, the weekly challenge will be marked as completed. On top of this, players can store a couple of items in it, or even rest for a while if they need to recover some health.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 challenges below:
- Build structures at Creamy Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Sprinkler (0/100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat MIssiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)
If you still have any questions regarding the Fortnite Abandoned Tent quest, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.