With the commencement of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1, Week 4, we have a whole new list of nuanced seasonal quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
As always, with the new week, players get nine new seasonal quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the season quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 25,000 XP.
So, with that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 1 Week 4 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Seasonal Quests and Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 4
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 4:
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.