PUBG Mobile’s Season 18, Hundred Rhythms, introduced a bevy of new features followed by a brand new Elite Pass in the game. As usual, the new Season 18 will last around two months in PUBG Mobile from the date of commencement.
PUBG Mobile Season 18 end date
PUBG Mobile Season 18 will end on May 15, 2021 and a new season will commence after 24 hours of its departure.
During that period, the RP section of the PUBG Mobile will remain locked and the players cannot access the ranked mode as well. On top of this, the rank of all the players will be reset at the end of the season.
Players have around 60 days to unlock all the tiers of the Hundred Rhythms Royale Pass and earn the glorious rewards. Following the typical schedule, the next Season i.e. 19 of PUBG Mobile, will begin on May 17. Tencent Games will also deploy a minor in-game update to unlock the RP section.
Royale Pass Season 18: Hundred Rhythms Overview
- There will be a 3rd Anniversary music theme screen and rewards. Players can choose rank rewards twice as they progress in the Royale Pass.
- After the anniversary party starts, some special guests will also make an appearance.
- In addition to an AUG finish, players also get to choose between 2 advanced sets at rank 1 and rank 50. At rank 100, get the Violin Music Set and a mysterious Kar98K Finish!
- An adventure event will start with the music. Adventure Vouchers have been added to the free rank rewards, and players can use them to redeem 1 of 2 sets twice on the event page. The adventure awaits.
- The RP Activity Pack event begins in the new season: Purchase the RP Activity Pack to gain RP ranks quickly and collect Mission Activity Points to get your UC back as rebates.
- Fixed other bugs affecting missions and other content to improve players’ experiences.