PUBG Mobile Season 18 has been rolled out officially for all the versions of the game. Like always, the newest Season update has added a brand Royale Pass called Hundred Rhythms.
The latest Royale Pass includes a bunch of rare rewards such as AUG finish, Violin Music set, mysterious Kar98k finish, and much more. The RP section of the game, which has been locked at the end of Season 17, is unlocked with the arrival of the Season 18 update.
To experience the new content, one must download a minor in-game patch update in order to unlock the RP section of the PUBG Mobile. For those who haven’t installed the PUBG Mobile yet, here’s the download link of the PUBG Mobile Season 18 Update.
How to download PUBG Mobile Season 18 Royale Pass update
APK Download Link: http://bit.ly/3rHmXti
OBB Download Link: http://bit.ly/3kZVJvq
- Download PUBG Mobile’s latest version APK file from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch PUBG Mobile Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 18 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
It’s also crucial to note that the PUBG Mobile Season 18 APK file size is around 60 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.55 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.