Genshin Impact 2.0 Livestream concluded on July 9, 2021. The event showcased everything new coming to Genshin Impact with version 2.0 update.
With almost every information on the Inazuma update being officially out, players are eager to know some key details like Genshin Impact 2.0 update official release date, new events, and archon quests coming to the game, new enemies, bosses, weapons, characters, and other new content additions.
Genshin Impact 2.0 Inazuma Update Release Date
Genshin Impact 2.0 update “The Immovable God and The Eternal Euthymia” will officially release on July 21, 2021, on platforms including, Android, iOS, PC, PS4, and PS5. As we know, the Asia region always gets Genshin Impact updates hours before any other region, the Asian players can get hold of the version 2.0 update early.
Related | Genshin Impact Redeem Codes
Genshin Impact 2.0 Inazuma Update Patch Notes
Here are the majority of things coming with the Genshin Impact 2.0 update.
New Playable Characters
- Kamisato Ayaka – Five-Star Cryo user whose weapon of choice is a sword.
- Ayaka’s banner will be available post version 2.0 update.
- Yoimiya – Four-Star Pyro user whose weapon of choice is a bow.
- Yoimiya’s banner will be available in the second half of version 2.0 update. Check out our Genshin Impact 2.0 Banner Schedule, for more details like release date, etc.
- Sayu – Four-Star Anemo user whose weapon of choice is a Claymore.
- Sayu will be featured on Yoimiya’s banner.
Genshin Impact 2.0 Banners
- The Heron’s Court – Ayaka’s banner
- Tapestry of Golden Flames – Yoimiya’s banner.
- Epitome Invocation 1st half – Mistsplitter Reforged: Five-Star sword.
- Epitome Invocation 2nd half – Thundering Pulse: Five-Star Bow.
Genshin Impact 2.0 New Weapons
- Mistsplitter Reforged
- Thundering Pulse
- Hamayumi – A four-star Bow weapon
- Amenoma Kageuchi – A four-star Sword
- Kitain Cross Spear – A four-star Polearm
- Katsuragikiri Nagamasa – A four-star Claymore
- Hakushin Ring – A four-star Catalyst
Genshin Impact 2.0 New Events
- Thunder Sojourn
- Phantom Flow
- Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Wonders
- Lost Riches
- Lay Line Overflow
Genshin Impact 2.0 New Artifacts
- Shimenawa’s Reminiscence
- Emblem of Severed Fate
Genshin Impact 2.0 New Bosses and Enemies
- Pyro Hypostasis
- Perpetual Mechanical Array
- Maguu Kenki
- Ruin Sentinel
- Mirror Maiden
- Electro Lawachurl
- Vision Hunt Decree
Quality of Life Changes and New Features
- Artifact Exhance system – Mystic Offering.
- New weapon’s banner pity system – Epitomized Path.
- Massive amount of story content coming with the Archon Quests and Side Quests.
- Cross-progression among PS5, PS4, PC, Android, and iOS.
- Enhanced character shading.
- Haptic Feedback Support added to PS5 version.
- Additional Serenitea Pot functions including a gadget to collect seeds and plant in the “fields” in your realm.
There’s a lot more to the Genshin Impact 2.0 update. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.