Bounty Missions are daily quests in Tower of Fantasy that players can complete to get a ton of EXP, Gold Nucleus, Black Nucleus, Weapon Augmentation Boxes, Gold, and a myriad other rewards. This guide shares details on when Bounty Missions unlock in Tower of Fantasy.
- Are you looking for Joint Operations and details on how to complete them in Tower of Fantasy? Check out our guide on How to Find and Complete Join Operations in Tower of Fantasy for more information.
When Does Bounty Missions Unlock in Tower of Fantasy
The Bounty Missions in Tower of Fantasy unlock during Chapter 1, after the mission where you try to fix the Astra Omnium Tower. Once you pass that quest, you can access the Bounty Missions daily to get Gold Nucleus, Black Nucleus, weapon upgrade materials, and many EXP points and other items.
How to Take Bounty Missions in Tower of Fantasy
You can access Bounty Missions via the Missions menu, via the Recommended tab in the Adventure menu, and using the in-game map. You can use any of the three options to check Bounty Missions and track for completing them.
- Are you confused about why Nemesis Banner disappeared in Tower of Fantasy? Want answers? Check out our guide on Tower of Fantasy Nemesis Special Order Banner Disappeared: How to Fix for more details.
Here are some simple steps using which you can access Bounty Missions in Tower of Fantasy:
- Open Tower of Fantasy
- Click on the two-swords-like icon. [You will find it in the top right corner of the game screen]
- Navigate to the Recommended tab
- Select Daily Bounty and click on Go
- Track and complete daily Bounty Missions
When Does Bounty Missions Refresh in Tower of Fantasy
In Tower of Fantasy, the Bounty Missions refresh at 5’0 clock server time daily. So make sure you complete your daily Bounty Missions before that time, or you will miss the free rewards, including the gacha currencies and necessary weapon upgrade materials.
- New to Tower of Fantasy? Feeling confused? Check out our Tower of Fantasy Beginner’s Guide: Tips, Tricks, and More for more details.
That is it for now. Check out our other Tower of Fantasy guides on resources, weapon upgrade materials, food items, and everything else on ToF.
Tower of Fantasy is a gacha-based MMORPG available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!