Join Operation is an advanced training simulation at Hykros in Tower of Fantasy, where players enter a simulated battlefield that acts like a dungeon/raid. Players can complete Join Operations to earn lucrative rewards like Matrix Chips, Armor, and other items using VIT Points. In this guide, we share details on how to find and complete Joint Operations in Tower of Fantasy.
- New to Tower of Fantasy? Feeling confused? Check out our Tower of Fantasy Beginner’s Guide: Tips, Tricks, and More for more details.
Where to Find Join Operation Raids in Tower of Fantasy
You will find Joint Operations in the Select tab of the Adventure menu. Here is how you can find and start a Joint Operation in Tower of Fantasy:
- Open Tower of Fantasy.
- Click on the two-swords-like icon. [You will find it in the top right corner of the game screen]
- Navigate to the Select tab.
- Click on Joint Operations.
- Click on the Go button.
- Select the Joint Operation you want to do. [Minimum level 20]
- Each day, you will get access to a different Joint Operation.
- You will get Normal, Rare, SR, or SSR rewards depending on the level of Joint Operation.
- Once you have Joint Operation selected, click on Go or Find Team.
- Either do the matchmaking, have a pre-made team, or start solo.
And that is it. This is how you can find and start a Joint Operation in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Complete Joint Operation Raids in Tower of Fantasy
To complete Joint Operations, you must battle through different enemies while defeating Special ones, finally reaching the boss room, where the main challenge awaits.
- Are you confused about why Nemesis Banner disappeared in Tower of Fantasy? Want answers? Check out our guide on Tower of Fantasy Nemesis Special Order Banner Disappeared: How to Fix for more details.
To complete a Joint Operation, either go with an entire team, with Tank, Healer, DPS, and other such units or make sure you equip weapons suited to these roles. Else, the last bosses in the Joint Operation can prove to be a hurdle that you won’t be able to climb through.
That is it for now. Check out our other Tower of Fantasy guides on resources, weapon upgrade materials, food items, and everything else on ToF.
Tower of Fantasy is a gacha-based MMORPG available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.