Tower of Fantasy introduced Artificial Island, an intricate housing system that players can access if they meet the level and Exploration Points requirements. To fully unlock the Island, players must complete the introductory quest followed by a few other quests, one of them which requires players to find Developer Logs. This guide will discuss where to find Artificial Island Developer Logs in Tower of Fantasy.
- New to Tower of Fantasy? Feeling confused? Check out our Tower of Fantasy Beginner’s Guide: Tips, Tricks, and More for more details.
Where To Find Artificial Island Developer Logs In Tower of Fantasy
The Developer Logs in Tower of Fantasy are found all around the Artificial Island. Here is a map screenshot that shares the exact location of each Developer Log that you need to progress the Artificial Island questline.
- Have an Ice-element weapon in Tower of Fantasy that needs upgrading? Check out our guide on where to find Icecore in Tower of Fantasy for more details.
Some Developer Logs on Artificial Island are in Hyena Camps, whereas others are in the open. To ensure you don’t spend hours finding the Developers Logs, we recommend you to use the Tower of Fantasy Interactive Map, zoom in and get the exact location of the log.
Once you collect all ten Developer Logs in Tower of Fantasy, you can head back to Base Zero and talk to Kalador to complete the quest and get associated rewards.
Here are some other guides on Tower of Fantasy that might come in handy –
- How to Get Apples in Tower of Fantasy
- How to Get Institute Key Card in Tower of Fantasy
- How to Enter Base Building Mode in Tower of Fantasy
- When is Frigg’s Special Order Banner Coming Out in Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy is a gacha-based MMORPG available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.