Exactly as promised, a new Super Mario 3D All-Stars update is now live worldwide, introducing new features and tweaks to the game released back in September on Nintendo Switch.
The 1.1.0 update not only introduces the option to invert camera controls in all three games included in the collection but also GameCube controller support for Super Mario Sunshine and other unspecified fixes.
You can take a look at the Super Mario 3D All-Stars 1.1.0 update notes below.
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system. Information on connecting this adapter and controller can be found here.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now available for purchase on Nintendo Switch. The game will be available for purchase until March 31st, 2021.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!