Not all State of Survival players are considered the same. Some are just regular players who are trying to survive the undead horse. Others are Very Important Players who have access to a ton of great priviledges thanks to their contributions to the game.
Achieving VIP status with a decent level isn’t particularly difficult, so even those who do not want to spend real money will be able to reap the benefits of the system But if you want to achieve the highest VIP levels, you will have to work for it. The work is definitely hard, but the rewards are well worth the time, Biocaps, and real money investment, especially if you’re aiming to become the best State of Survival player around.
VIP status is achieved by having an active VIP subscription. This subscription can be activated by spending Biocaps for a 7 or 30-day subscription, or by completing special events. Once the subscription is active, your VIP level will be determined by the current amount of VIP points in your possession.
VIP points can be earned in a lot of different ways. Logging into the game each day will give you 500 points for free, while purchasing any $5 bundle will also grant you 2500 points. You can also get 100 points by spending 200 Biocaps in the VIP page, but this is not recommended, as there are tons of other more useful things you get for the same amount of Biocaps, including the 30-day VIP subscription. You should consider doing so especially after you have hit VIP Level 7, as it grants you 1 Legendary Hero Fragment in the Daily Chest.
The maximum VIP level available in State of Survival is level 12, but you will need over 2 million VIP points to achieve it, and almost impossible if you do not spend any real money in the game. If you’re aiming to play the game without any money investement, but still want to reap some of the benefits of the VIP system, we suggest you get to at least level 8.
- Level 1 – 0 Points – Instant Construction Time +1 min
- Level 2 – 2500 Points – Basic Resource Production +10%, Instant Construction Time +2 min
- Level 3 – 5000 Points – Storage Protection +200k, Instant Construction Time +3 min, Basic Resource Production +16%
- Level 4 – 12500 Points Construction – Speed +10%, Instant Construction Time +4 min, Basic Resource Production +20%, Storage Protection +300k
- Level 5 – 30000 Points, Instant Construction Time +5 min, Basic Resource Production +22%, Storage Protection +400k, Construction Speed +10%
- Level 6 – 40000 Points – Instant Construction Time +6 min, Basic Resource Production +24%, Storage Protection +500k, Construction Speed +10%
- Level 7 – 60000 – Troop Formations +1, Instant, Construction Time +7 min, Basic Resource Production +26%,Storage Protection +600k, Construction Speed +10%
- Level 8 – 100000 Points – March Slots +1, Instant Construction Time +8 min, Basic Resource Production +28%, Storage Protection +700k, Construction Speed +10%, Troop Formations +1
- Level 9 – 350000 Points – Troop Defense +10%, Instant Construction Time +9 min, Basic Resource Production +30%, Storage Protection +800k, Construction Speed +20%, Troop Formations +1, March Slots +1
- Level 10 – 600000 Points – Troop Attack +12%, Instant Construction Time +10 min, Basic Resource Production +32%, Storage Protection +900k, Construction Speed +20%, Troop Formations +1, March Slots +1, Troop Defense +12%
- Level 11 – 1200000 Points – Troop Health +14%, Quick Switch Talent Locked, Instant Construction Time +11 min, Basic Resource Production +34%, Storage Protection +1000k, Construction Speed +20%, Troop Formations +1, March Slots +1, Troop Defense +14%, Troop Attack +14%
- Level 12 – 2400000 Points – Quick Switch Talent Unlocked, Instant Construction Time +12 min, Basic Resource Production +36%, Storage Protection +1100k, Construction Speed +20%, Troop Formations +1, March Slots +1, Troop Defense +16%, Troop Attack +16%, Troop Health +16%