Rocket League is continuing to receive support on all platforms, and players all over the world often find new content to enjoy in the popular game developed by Psyonix.
The game’s latest update, update 1.92, brings brand new content in the form of NFL content and new Fennec Decals.
- The NFL Super Bowl LV Celebration starts February 2 at 8 a.m. PST / 4 p.m. UTC. The event includes:
- The new Gridiron LTM will be available as a Casual Playlist
- New Challenges will be available this week. Completing Challenges will unlock new NFL-themed items and XP bonuses
- The NFL Fan Pack will return to the Item Shop February 2 through February 8
- A new Fennec Decal is now available to purchase for all 18 teams in the Esports Shop
The new update also features an Effect Intensity drop-down that tones down the game’s special effects in the Neon Fields arena, which is a great accessibility setting that the game did indeed need.
- Based on community feedback, an ‘Effect Intensity’ drop-down has been added to Settings > Video
- Default: All Arena effects operate normally
- Flashing lights and pulsing effects are disabled
- Moving effects, lights, and background visuals are reduced or disabled
- Background light brightness/intensity reduced (where appropriate)
- Music visualization is disabled
- Effect Intensity settings only apply to the ‘Neon Fields’ Arena
The full update notes for the Rocket League 1.92 update can be found on the game’s website.
Rocket League is now available on Nintendo Switch as well as PC and all other current consoles.