PUBG Mobile’s most recent major update Titan Strikes is live now. The latest patch brings a brand new Coupe RB vehicle, Over the Shoulder Shooting mode, Hangar Arena map, and a lot more to the game.
PUBG Mobile Titan Strikes update is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The APK file size of the Titan Strike is around 900 MB and will take around 2GB of storage space after installation. Hence make sure that your device has enough storage before installing it.
For those who can’t download the latest version from the Google Play Store, here’s a guide to directly download the PUBG Mobile Titan Strikes APK.
Here’s PUBG Mobile Titan Strikes update APK Download Link
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3wzgFOz
- Download the PUBG Mobile Titan Strikes APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the PUBG Mobile Titan Strikes from the home screen
- Log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.