After a prolonged wait, PUBG Mobile Lite has finally received its much-awaited 0.20.1 update. The latest iteration brought various new features to the game, meaning there’s plenty of new content to discover in the newest PUBG Mobile Lite update. For unaware, the 0.20.1 version of PUBG Lite weighs around 600MB and players will require at least 1 GB of free storage space to install it.
Players can download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 update from Google Play Store. However, if one encounters an error while downloading, here’s a step by step guide to install the latest version directly via APK file.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 APK Download
APK Download Link: Click here
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.iglite.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile Lite from the home screen and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
If you encounter ‘Problem Parsing the Package error,’ consider downloading the files again and reinstall them.