Tencent, the developers of the PUBG Mobile Korean version, has finally pushed out the 1.2 Runic Power update for Korean and Japanese players. The newest version has brought plenty of new content such as Runic Power gameplay mode, Famas weapon, enhanced anti-cheat, quick voice feature, and more.
The latest PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) version 1.2 Runic Power Update is available to download on Google Play Store and Apple Store for Android and iOS devices. However, if one encounters an error during the updating process, here’s an essential guide to download the latest update swiftly on the device.
PUBG Mobile KR 1.2 Runic Power Update Download Guide
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/35xez6F
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nFIG26
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea’s latest version APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
Due to security reasons, iOS users can’t install it via any third-party apps or files. Hence, they must use the official Apple App Store to download it. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Apple store on your iOS device.
- Search for ‘PUBG Mobile KR’ in the search bar.
- Open the topmost result and tap the update button.
- It will take a while to download and install the latest PUBG Mobile Runic Power update.
- Once it completes, log in to your account to enjoy the new version of the game.