Krafton has released PUBG Mobile Season 20 update for the Korean (KR) version. The update unleashed many new premium outfits, emotes, and weapon skins in the latest Season 20 Tek Era Royale Pass.
The rank of all the players has been reset as well, which means players have to grind again to achieve their desired rank in PUBG Mobile Korean version. However, one must download a minor Season 20 in-game patch update to unlock all the new features in PUBG Mobile KR.
Here’s the download link of the PUBG Mobile Korean Season 20 Update for those who haven’t installed the game yet.
How to download PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) Season 20 Update?
PUBG Mobile Korean Season 20 Update APK file size is around 65 MB, while the OBB file is approximately 690 MB. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the update using APK and OBB files:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3e137Vg
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3woLXXT
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea’s Season 20 APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 20 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.