Tencent Games has released the much anticipated Season 20 update on the PUBG Mobile global servers. The Season 20 update has added a brand new Royale Pass based on the Tek Era theme.
In the Season 20 update, the game developers have decided to reset the game’s season counter and rename it to Month 1 (M1) Tek Era. Additionally, now a PUBG Mobile season will no longer last for two months. It will be split into two cycles and each of them will last for a month. Fortunately, the price of Royale Pass has also been reduced by almost 50 percent.
To enjoy the PUBG Mobile Season 20, one must download a minor in-game patch. However, for those facing network errors while downloading the update, here’s the direct download link to PUBG Mobile Season 20’s APK and OBB files.
How to download PUBG Mobile Season 20 update?
PUBG Mobile Season 20 Update APK file size is around 990MB. Hence you will require at least 2GB of free storage space on your device to install the update. Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the Season 20 update using the APK file.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3hVNijV
- Download PUBG Mobile Season 20 APK file from the above buttons.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch PUBG Mobile Global version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 20 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.