PUBG Mobile’s upcoming season called Tek Era is just a few hours away and in just a matter of time, players will witness a whole new Royale pass in the game. In the upcoming update, Tencent has decided to reset the game’s season counter and rename it to Month 1 (M1) Tek Era as well.
It’s also worth noting that now a PUBG Mobile season will no longer last for two months. It will be split into two cycles and each of them will last for a month. Moreover, the price of Royale Pass has also been reduced by almost 50%.
Here are the complete patch notes of the forthcoming M1 Tek Era update.
Royale Pass Split System
- Royale Pass Month 1: Tek Era (7/14–8/12)
- Royale Pass Month 2: Project T (8/13–9/13)
- Time adjustments: Adjusted the duration of the RP to 1 month, and 2 RPs will be launched one after the other in each version. RP M1 and RP M2 will be launched in this version.
- Price adjustments: Adjusted the price of the ordinary RP to 360 UC and the price of the Elite RP to 960 UC (1,200 extra points). Players who get the new RP for the first time can collect Vouchers (60-360 UC) and can get a Voucher (60-360 UC) for the next RP for free after reaching rank 30 in the current RP.
- Rank reduction: Adjusted the maximum rank to 50 without changing the quality of rewards. Reach rank 50 to get a Mythic Set, and get a Legendary Firearm and Set at Rank 1.
- Extra rewards: Players can collect free rewards whenever they gain RP Ranks. Reach a high rank to get a Voucher (60 UC) for the next season and an extra set for free.
- Mission adjustments: Shortened the duration of RP challenge missions from 8 weeks to 4 weeks, reducing the game time requirements of RP at the same time.
- Introducing Clan Battle, a mode where clans of the same type and Activity level are pitted against each other for a 14-day battle.
- Clan members can complete Clan Battle missions to get Clash Points and the daily base reward.
- Before the event ends, the clan with the higher number of base rewards wins this season’s Clan Battle.
- Clan victory and individual contribution both yield handsome rewards.
- Seeing is Believing (Exclusive)
- Season Veteran (Exclusive)
- The Stars and Neon Punk
- New RP Perk – the ability to give respect in a match. Players can give respect to a teammate any time during a match, and the respect message will be displayed in the chat history.
- Players who have received respect can gain a certain number of RP Points. The RP Points come from the system.
- Authorized KOLs can create clubs, and other players can select a club to join.
- Players can post and LIKE images, videos, and comments in clubs.
- Players can join discussions on different topics and post content there; a topic’s content can be viewed in Topic Details.
- Club admins can host fan tournaments, and club members can sign up to participate.
- Club admins can sync content posted by third-party social media channels to the club.