PUBG Mobile’s previous version proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Krafton has rolled out yet another “4th Anniversary” update for PUBG Mobile to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to fans.
With the 4th Anniversary patch hitting global servers, PUBG Mobile gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game; in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary Update.
Here’s a guide to install PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary via APK and OBB files.
How to download PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary Update APK
- Download the APK file of the Krafton PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest PUBG Mobile update.
PUBG Mobile 4th Anniversary update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 750 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate the smartphone.
The 4th Anniversary has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as a brand new Vibrant Anniversary, Colorful Spawn Island, Colorful Bicycles, and more.
Related: PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!