The highly anticipated, Free Fire OB28 update has finally been released globally. The newest update has brought various new features and changes such as D-Bee Character, Dr. Beanie Pet, UZI, and more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in the Free Fire’s OB28 update.
Free Fire OB28 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Besides this, players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game.
Hence, this article provides a step-by-step guide on how the players can download the latest Free Fire OB28 update on their device via the APK and OBB file.
How to download Free Fire OB28 update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3g1Ej0F
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3cqhhON
- Download the OB28 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire OB28 update APK file size is around 45 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 650 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to install on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Keep in touch with us to receive latest Garena Free Fire updates.