PUBG Mobile has finally released its much-awaited 1.8.5 update across all platforms. The brand new battle royale patch brought a ton of new features like a new themed mode called Jujutsu Kaisen, Santorini Arena map, voice packs, and a lot more. Here are the complete patch notes of the 1.8.5 update.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.8.5 update is now available on Google Play Store. Players can directly download the newest version on their smartphones from their respective app stores. However, if you face any errors during the update process, we have got you covered.
Related: PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.8.5 update APK
The size of the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.8.5 version is 690MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it, and then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.8.5 version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch the 1.8.5 update of PUBG Mobile from the home screen
- Log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Related: What is the Difference Between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!