PUBG Mobile 1.5 update has been released officially, adding many new features such as the new MG3 Gun, Binoculars equipment, Air Conveyor Launcher, and so on. Moreover, a new Anti Gravity motorcycle has also been introduced, which can hover above the ground and water at low altitudes. Here are the complete patch notes of the update.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.5 update is now available on Google Play Store. Players can directly download the newest version on their smartphones from their respective app stores. However, if you face any errors during the update process, we have got you covered.
Related: PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes (July 2021)
Here are the direct download links to update’s APK and OBB files through which one can sideload on their smartphone.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.5 update?
The APK file size of the PUBG Mobile is approximate 990 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3hVNijV
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.5 update APK and OBB.
- Open the File Manager on your device.
- Install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.ig.
- Launch PUBG Mobile and log in to your account to play.
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.