Tencent Games has pretty much revealed the whole content they’re adding to the next major PUBG Mobile update via 1.5 Beta patch notes. The developers have added a host of new features, including the new MG3 Gun, Binoculars equipment, Air Conveyor Launcher, and many more.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta update is now available for Android devices, and players can download it by following this guide.
Here’s a detailed overview of what’s new in PUBG Mobile’s 1.5 Beta version.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update Patch Notes
New Vehicle: Anti-Gravity Motorcycle
- A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology.
- Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
New Weapon: MG3
- MG3 is Light Machine Gun.
- It uses 7.62mm ammo.
- Flexible rate of fire (varies between 660 to 990 rounds per minute).
- Only spawns in Air Drops.
New Equipment: Binoculars
- Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
Air Conveyor Launcher
- Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas.
- Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
Erangel Transit System
- A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
Prior Air Summoning Device
- Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
Patrol and Protection Robot
- Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas.
- By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
Throwables & Consumables
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change color:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.