PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta is now available for Android devices with many new exciting features. As per the official patch notes, the PUBG Mobile will be receiving Anti Gravity Motorcycle, a new MG3 gun, an Air Conveyer feature, and a lot more in the next update.
The latest PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta update is now available to download for everyone. However, like always, players need to manually download and install it via the APK file of the Beta application rather than downloading it from the Google Play Store.
Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta APK?
The PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta update APK file size weighs around 700MB. Thus make sure that your device has 2 GB of free storage space before downloading it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3znuamW
Follow the steps below to download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update:
- Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile beta from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files > AOS_IG0190_CE_19074No7_22.214.171.12400_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.