PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta is finally out for everyone, and the players can access the Beta server through an exclusive link code. The developers are hosting the beta phase to test the new features and changes ahead of the PUBG Mobile 1.2 update release. To try out these features, players are required to download the APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta version and install it on their smartphone.
Before moving forward to the guide, it’s crucial to note that your device must have 3-4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it. Moreover, the PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta APK is only available for Android devices.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta APK File
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2VT4FHD
- Download the PUBG Mobile beta APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files > AOS_IG0190_CE_19074No7_22.214.171.12400_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK, launch the PUBG Mobile Beta application.
- Enter the exclusive link code and enjoy the beta version.
Since, it’s an independent application, there’s no need to remove the Global (main) version of PUBG Mobile.
The PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta version has brought a host of Extreme Hunt Mode, Matrix event, Powered Exoskeleton, and much more. If you haven’t read the patch notes of the update yet, click here to see the content coming to the next PUBG Mobile update.