The second Pokémon Sword And Shield expansion is now live worldwide, introducing new content to the latest entries in the series released last year on Nintendo Switch.
The Pokémon Sword And Shield Crown Tundra DLC introduces a brand new region and a lot of new features and mechanics, such as the ability to catch all the legendary monsters that have appeared in the series so far, brand new Pokémon and many returning onces, a new Galarian Star tournament, Max Raid Battles and more.
The Pokémon Sword And Shield Crown Tundra DLC is accompanied by a new game update that fixes a number of issues. You can find the official update notes below.
- Part 2, The Crown Tundra, has been released as downloadable content
- Customers who have purchased the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass or Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass can now explore The Crown Tundra
- Additional Pokémon now appear
- Even if you have not purchased the expansion pass, you can find additional Pokémon through online gameplay.
- Other updates
- Fixed a number of issues so that gameplay is more enjoyable.
Pokémon Sword And Shield Crown Tundra DLC is now available for download for all Expansion Pass owners worldwide.