Omega Strikers is an incredibly addictive free-to-play sports simulator. Two teams of 3 players each try to score the ball into the opponent’s goal. However, each map has different obstacles, and all players use various characters with unique abilities. Therefore, everyone can find a character to their liking. And in this guide, we will tell you tips and tricks for creating the best Dubu Goalie Build.
Dubu Goalie Build Guide
Each player playing Omega Strikers can find a character suitable for their playing style. Moreover, you can create different builds that can enhance the character’s abilities, or get rid of weaknesses. However, some characters are specially created for certain positions. And Dubu is one of those characters.
This big, fluffy cute hamster is perfect for the goalkeeper position. He moves very slowly compared to other characters. And his abilities can effectively stop the ball and stun enemy players. So to make Dubu an even better goalkeeper you should use these Trainings:
- Rapid Fire – The cooldown of your Primary ability is reduced by 12%. It can be increased up to 25%.
- Build Differently – You hit 5% harder.
- Creator of Large Things – Your creations will hit 5% harder and become 50% bigger.
Using this build, you can become the best goalkeeper in the game. However, you also need to learn how to use Dubu’s abilities during matches. So we’ve put together a few tips and tricks:
- Use Bamboozle often but wisely. You must use it the moment the ball approaches your goal. If you choose the right timing, you can easily pass the ball to your teammate.
- Tofu Fortress is very useful as it can block a large area. However, this skill has a long cooldown. Therefore, you should use it at the critical moment and combine it with Bamboozle.
- If an enemy player is constantly running around you, punish him with Somerassualt. Also, this skill is great for intercepting the ball.
That’s all you need to know about Dubu Goalie Build. Follow our tips, and you will become the best goalkeeper in the game. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to build Luna.