There are lots of different MOBA games that you can play but one of the most unique ones is Omega Strikers. This exciting project has elements of football combined with elements of MOBA. Luna is one of the hardest heroes and it seems that some players don’t understand how to handle her. So, in this guide, we will tell you how to build Luna in Omega Strikers and will provide you with the best builds for her.
Who Is Luna in Omega Strikers?
Luna in Omega Strikers is a really difficult character that requires you to be patient and careful. However, she is able to perform all roles pretty well and you may want to know how to build such a hero. So, in this guide, we will help you to make your Luna stronger.
How to Build Luna in Omega Strikers
Luna is an all-rounded player that can be used for different strategies. She performs well as a goalkeeper, midfield, or even forward. However, you will have to adjust your perk setup for the role you want to play. Here is an example of a good build for offensive Luna in Omega Strikers:
- Crossover – Strikes buff your character with 35% haste for 1.5 seconds.
- Rapid Fire – Reduces your primary ability cooldown.
- Build Differently – Makes your character hit harder.
The second role that Luna can take is defensive. She is a good goalkeeper and if you want to play her this way you will need to choose the next Trainings:
- Tempo Swing – Provides your hits with additional damage and heals your character.
- Ultrascope – Allows you to hit targets located far away from your position harder.
- Eject Button – Allows you to return back to your previous position when you use a blink skill.
There are lots of different characters that you can play in Omega Strikes, and we will be glad if this guide helps you to build Luna. Good luck in your further matches!