Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.12 update for the Advance Server is live now with plenty of new season content. The latest update brought various nerfs and buffs to many legends. As a result, the developers are hoping for an increase in Marksmen’s appearance rates in higher-ranked matches.
“Meanwhile, the new mode of 2021, Boommander, is now available for testing on the Advanced Server. Fast-paced combat, casual gameplay, fun competition, and team battle, join Boommander to experience them all”
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.12 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.12 Advance Server?
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 101MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3ginPBi
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: Best Kagura Builds in Mobile Legends