Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.10 update for Advanced Server is out now. In the latest update, the developers have rolled back the changes for the September season, including the previously released Turret range increase.
Meanwhile, since “Mythic Battlefield” is to be released on the official server, its rank requirement in Ranked Mode has been changed from Elite and above to Mythic only.
Here are the complete patch notes of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.10 Advanced Server update.
Related: Best Kagura Builds in Mobile Legends
I. Revamped Hero
Revamped Hero: Crimson Shadow – Hayabusa
Pre-revamped Hayabusa has been temporarily disabled on the Advanced Server. Revamped Hayabusa is available for free trial but cannot use the previous skins during this test.
Hero Feature: A crimson assassin who leaves no trace behind!
Passive – Ninjutsu: Trace of Shadow
Damage of Hayabusa’s Basic Attack, Skill 1, and Skill 2 is increased for each stack of Shadow Mark on the target.
Skill 2 – Ninjutsu: Quad Shadow
Optimized the foreswing and speed of the phantom release and the collision mechanics between the phantoms and obstacles.
Ultimate – Ougi: Shadow Kill
Increased the number of attacks in the late game, and the attacks will now prioritize targets with the Passive’s mark and consume the mark to deal extra damage.
II. Hero Adjustments
The Ultimate cannot be interrupted by non-suppression controls (that is, reverted to the official server version).
Still grants permanent Physical Attack, instead of extra Physical Attack while the skill is active (that is, reverted to the official server version).
III. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- Aulus “Berserker” will be available on August 31st for 269 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Pharsa’s skin “Peony Bloom” will be available as the September Starlight Skin on September 1st.
- Moskov “Twilight Dragon” has been completely revamped and is coming online soon.
- Little Commander Tharz will be available on September 17th for 499 Diamonds. 24,000 Battle Points. Launch week 30% OFF.
- Tharz “Poltergeist” will be available on September 17th for 269 Diamonds. Launch Week 30% OFF.
- Little Commander Tharz and skin “Poltergeist” will be in a bundle and available on September 17th. Launch week 30% OFF.
Fragment Shop Adjustments
Fragment Shop Adjustments on August 24th (Server Time)
a. Premium Skin Fragment Shop:
- Will be available: Lolita ‘Soldier in Training”, Cyclops “Zombie Bambino”
- Will be unavailable: Lapu-Lapu “Ancestral Blade”, Eudora “Countess Scarlet”
b. Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
- Will be available: Karrie “Dragon Queen”, Angela “Shanghai Maiden”, Gusion “Cyber Ops”, Lancelot “Masked Knight”, Thamuz “Liquid Fire”
- Will be unavailable: Alice “Steam Glider”, Clint “Rock and Roll”, Argus “Dark Draconic”, Gatotkaca “Mighty Guardian”, Akai “Monk”
c. Hero Fragment Shop:
- Will be available: X.Borg. Pharsa, Aldous, Granger. Uranus. Beatrix
- Will be unavailable: Lunox, Luo Yi, Argus, Benedetta, Zhask, Guinevere
- 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 08/20/2021 to 8/27/2021 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
- Alpha, Gusion, Johnson, Lancelot, Valir, Popol and Kupa, Vale, Masha
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Karrie, Gloo, Hayabusa, Granger, X.Borg, Martis
lV. Bug Fixes & Game Optimization
- Fixed an issue where Paquito might not gain a Passive’s stack if he was interrupted the moment he cast the Ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where Johnson could still use [Nitrous] when not in the car form.
Related: Best Layla Builds in Mobile Legends