Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.10 update for the Advance Server is live now. The latest version reverts back the adjustments for the September season, including the previously released Turret range increase.
Meanwhile, since “Mythic Battlefield” is to be released on the official server, its rank requirement in Ranked Mode has been changed from Elite and above to Mythic only.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.10 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file along with a detailed guide for how to complete installation.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.10 Advance Server?
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 101MB. Thus, make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3ginPBi
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources, if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: Best Layla Builds in Mobile Legends