Another Call of Duty: Mobile community update has been deployed officially, and the developers have added a heap of new content, including two new seasonal challenges, one for Battle Royale and the other one for Multiplayer mode. The newly introduced Master Operator Seasonal Challenge requires players to employ powerful Operator Skills in the COD Mobile Multiplayer mode.
Until the Master Operator challenge lasts in COD Mobile, players can grab three rare Weapon Skins and plenty of Battle Pass XP as a reward. Since it’s a Multiplayer mode exclusive challenge, all the missions must be completed in the MP mode only.
Here’s everything you need to know about Master Operator Seasonal Challenge.
COD Mobile Master Operator Seasonal Challenge Guide
The Run and Gun challenge will run from Feb 10 to Feb 24.
The challenge consists of 4 stages that must be completed in sequential order.
- Use Operator skill 5 times in MP Ranked matches.
- Kill 10 enemies with Operator skill in MP matches.
- Kill 10 enemies with Shadow BLade Operator skill in MP matches.
- Use Gravity Vortex Gun Operator Skill 10 Times in MP Ranked matches.
Players can bag the following rewards by completing aforementioned tasks:
- Stage 1: Weapon XP Card x3 and Battle pass XP x2000
- Stage 2: Spray – Ouroborous and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Stage 3: Robot Buddy and Battle Pass XP x5000
- Stage 4: M16 Trance and Battle Pass XP x6000