With the latest COD Mobile 01/08 patch update, Activision has introduced a bunch of new events through which players can earn free rewards like weapon skins and unlock new guns and perks. The new Seasonal challenge, Restock, is among one of them in which payers can bag the brand new Perk called Restock.
The newly added Restock Perk can recharge the equipment over 25 seconds and replenishes one combat axe. Even though Restock is a free perk, it doesn’t mean that you can unlock it right away.
How to unlock the new Restock Perk in COD Mobile?
The Restock Perk can be unlocked by completing the five stages of the Restock Seasonal event/challenge. Players must complete the following missions in sequential order to unlock Restock Perk in Call of Duty Mobile:
- Throw any Smoke Grendaes 8 times in the Multiplayer matches.
- Throw any Cryo Bomb 5 times in the Multiplayer matches.
- Kill 30 Enemies in Multiplayer matches with Tactical Mask perk equipped.
- Kill 5 Enemies with a combat axe.
- Break Enemy scorestreaks with EMP system 3 times.
Note: The challenge will end after 17 days i.e. Jan 25.
After completing each task, an in-game item along with a ton of Battle Pass EXP points will be rewarded to the player. Here’s the list of all rewards of the Restock event:
- Stage 1: Credits x200 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Stage 2: Concussion Grenade – Pine Cone and Battle Pass XP x2000
- Stage 3: Weapon XP Card x10 and Battle Pass XP x3000
- Stage 4: UL 736 Pine Cone and Battle Pass XP x4000
- Stage 5: Restock Perk and Battle Pass XP x5000