COD Mobile’s latest patch is live now. The update was released on Jan 8 which brought a wealth of new content to the game. From the content perspective, COD Mobile’s Season 13 is still going strong with the main featured event, Counter Intelligence, launching yesterday alongside Grind Mode, a new credit store update, and more.
Beyond this, Activision has also announced a brand-new public test build is coming soon in which the players can find everything about the upcoming content ahead of the global release.
As of now, the following are the patch notes of COD Mobile’s latest Community update.
COD Mobile Jan/8 Community update Patch Notes
Current & Upcoming events
- 01/06 – 01/10 ~ Secondary School Playlist (MP)
- 01/06 – 01/12 ~ Winter in Summit Playlist (MP)
- 01/06 – 01/12 ~ Best of Black Ops Playlist (MP)
- 01/06 ~ New Seasonal Challenge – Restock
- Earn a brand-new Perk, Restock, that helps replenish your grenades
- 01/08 – 01/17 ~ New Mode Live – Grind (MP)
- Check out the Dog Tag Duty event to earn some items while playing Grind Mode
- 01/08 – 01/17 ~ Counter Intelligence – Season Event
- 01/08 ~ Credit Store Update
- 01/11 – 01/17 ~ Fight Against the Clock Playlist (MP)
*All Dates UTC
The developers have introduced the revamped version of Grind mode with an event, Dog Tag Duty, to provide some extra rewards just for trying out the new mode.
The new featured event, Counter Intelligence, is live now. Players can earn a wide variety of rewards like Terrance Brooks – Deep Snow, Outlaw – Artic Threat and more.
The featured event for Season 13: Winter War has you heading to Europe to pit spies vs spies in a game of espionage that stretches across many countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
Credit Store update
Here is the full list of the new items released onto the Credit Store:
- (Uncommon) Striker – Heliotrope
- (Rare) QQ9 – Dark Light
- (Rare) Chopper – Dark Light
- (Epic) Calling Card – Grim Reaped
- (Epic) DR-H – Gold Glitter
General Bug Reports or Fixes
- View is obstructed in the KRM 262 when using ADS
- Kilo Lazarus Blueprint unintended buffs
- Peacekeeper MK2 – Artifact issues related to the kill effects
- Missing BR Settings for scopes
- Operators missing unique voice overs
- BK57 – Gimmick not showing a weapon model in-game
- Zombie Mode shards showing back in players inventories (not intended)
- Various crash related issues on Android devices in BR
- General purchasing issues
- General latency related issues