During the course of the Mario Golf: Super Rush Golf Adventure mode, your Mii will be traveling all over the world to become a Golf Master, collecting all sorts of new items that will help them achieve their goal. Among the items you can get which can make a difference in the mode’s many challenges are outfits that grant different bonuses.
Here’s how to get all of the outfits in Mario Golf: Super Rush
How to Unlock All Outfits in Mario Golf: Super Rush
Like for the clubs, some of the outfits available in the Gold Adventure Mode are available right from the start, given to you by Caddie Master. The Standard Attire and Standard Shoes are the items you will start the adventure with, and do not provide any meaningful performance or stat change.
How to Unlock Attires
All of the other Attires can be purchased from shops found in all of the courses. These outfits cost varying amounts of coins and provide different bonuses that are a little situational, but quite useful nonetheless.
- Stamina Attire – Available in the Bonny Greens shop for 800 coins – Reduces stamina cost of Dashing
- Attack Attire – Available in the Ridgerock Lake shop for 800 coins – Reduces Special Dashes stamina cost
- Cool Attire – Available in the Balmy Dunes shop for 1000 coins – Reduces water loss
- Lightning Attire – Available in the Wildweather Shop for 1000 coins – Reduces damage from lightning
- Heat Attire – Available in the Bowser Highlands shop for 1200 coins – Reduces damage from gimmicks
How to Unlock Shoes
The available Shoes, like the Attires, can be purchased from the shops available in courses. They grant different bonuses that are more or less useful depending on the course you are playing.
- Grass Shoes – Available in the Donny Greens shop for 500 coins – Reduce speed loss in the rough.
- Climbing Shoes – Available in the Ridgerock Lake shop for 500 coins – Reduce speed loss on rises
- Desert Shoes – Available in the Balmy Dunes shop for 800 coins – Reduce speed loss in bunkers, waste, and quicksand.
- Woodsy Shoes – Available in the Wildweather Woods shop for 800 coins – Reduce speed loss in rough.
- Snow Shoes – Available in the Bowser Highlands shop for 1000 coins – Reduce speed loss in snow.