Snake Walk, aka G Walk, is an advanced maneuver in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 that players can use to reach points A to B, avoid the line of fire, even at point blank, and other things. If you master it, you can easily outperform your opponents and win matches. Keep reading our guide as we explain how to Snake Walk in Modern Warfare 2.
How To Snake In Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
To perform a Snake Walk in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, hold the prone button, cancel it midway by initiating Sprint, and repeat the process as fast as possible.
To ease the process of performing Snake Walk in Modern Warfare 2, use the following settings depending on your platform and input type:
- On PC: Open Settings > Keyboard & Mouse > Gameplay > Automatic Sprint > Set it to Automatic Tactical Sprint.
- Set the Prone keybind to the mouse wheel up or down.
- On PlayStation: Open Settings > Controller > Automatic Sprint > Set it to Automatic Tactical Sprint.
- On Xbox: Similar to PlayStation, Open Settings > Controller > Automatic Sprint > Set it to Automatic Tactical Sprint.
The Automatic Tactical Sprint will make sure you don’t miss any Prone cancel and perform the Snake Walk with better efficiency.
And setting the Prone to mouse wheel up or down on the PC will help you accomplish the two actions repeatedly without missing any buttons.
That is it. That concludes our guide on how to Snake Walk in Modern Warfare 2. While you are here, check out some other guides on COD MW2:
- How To Ping Enemy In Modern Warfare 2
- Is Makarov in COD MW2 Remastered? – Answered
- All COD MW2 Safe Locations and Codes Guide
- Best M4 Loadout in COD MW2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.