When players first arrive at Genshin Impact’s Seirai Island. They find the Amakumo Peak covered with Balethunder, areas with high Electro concentrations. And because of that, exploring the Amakumo Peak area becomes a rather daunting task. As to survive for a few seconds, players have to constantly heal themselves.
To get rid of the Balethunder, players take on a quest called Seirai Stormchasers. It is a big world quest with four sub-quests. In each sub-quest, players have to find and seal Warding Stones. At the end of the quest, when players seal the fourth warding stone. They unlock the Thunder Manifestation boss. And, the Balethunder is also gone.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we will talk about how you can seal the warding stones that you encounter during the Seirai Stormchasers world quest.
How to Seal the Warding Stones
To seal the Warding Stones in Genshin Impact, players have to touch three Paper Charms that are found on the nearby charm hangers. Once that is done, players have to rotate the different parts of the Warding Stone such that the charms on the Warding Stone have the same count as the charm hangers when pointed towards them.
- To seal the first Warding Stone, rotate bottom stone twice.
- To seal the second Warding Stone, rotate the top stone three times.
- To seal the third Warding Stone, rotate the top 3 times and the bottom 5 times.
- To seal the fourth Warding Stone, rotate both the top and bottom twice.
In case you don’t know where to find the Warding Stones. You can check out our detailed guide on the Serirai Stormchasers world quest found below.
- How to Get Seirai Stormchasers Quest
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part I
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part II
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part III
- Genshin Impact Seirai Stormchasers World Quest Part IV
There’s a lot more to the Genshin Impact 2.1 update. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.