Call of Duty: Mobile is a fast-paced action-shooter multiplayer game where you can find many players performing actions like a Quickscope or a No Scope. Now before we talk more about these game-related jargons first, we will explain what is quickscope and no scope in gaming.
A quickscope is a rapid kill with a sniper rifle after scoping in. Meanwhile, a no scope is a kill with a sniper rifle performed without scoping in.
There are a wide variety of skills like Quickscope and No Scope that players learn and perform while playing a multiplayer game. Outwitting opponents is how you show superiority in a game like Call of Duty: Mobile. Whether you do it by outsmarting them or by showing how mechanically advanced player you are.
In today’s guide, we are going to share how you can perform a Quickscope in Call of Duty: Mobile. So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Quickscoping in Call of Duty: Mobile
A multiplayer game like Call of Duty: Mobile provides an advanced settings feature that allows players to change the sensitivity of different sights(scopes, holo, etc), sensitivity of aim, ads, etc.
Also Read: How to use the training room in Arknights
The normal aim sensitivity is the one that players are most used to in Call of Duty: Mobile. Some players just aim and fire. They don’t bother using ADS. So, in contrast to that, follow the below-mentioned steps in an ordered manner to perform a quickscope.
- Line your shots at the enemy player before aiming down sight.
- Once your crosshair gets aligned to the enemy use ads.
- Now land a successful shot and exit ads.
- Pre-aiming is a good practice for getting good with snipers and performing quickscopes.
- Turning on ADS settings in Call of Duty: Mobile will help you with the above steps.
- Do not go with quickscope headshots at the beginning. Aligning a shot on body–> aim/ads–>fire. It is the appropriate way to learn quickscope for beginners.
- Practice! rinse and repeat.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free to play action-shooter multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!