Diablo Immortal Mobile is finally available for pre-register and the developers are also giving away a few freebies to everyone who registers for the game. Diablo Immortal Mobile is probably one of the most anticipated and big upcoming releases in the mobile gaming space and will mark the franchise’s first-ever mobile game. While the game is still not available, Activision Blizzard has now opened pre-registrations and also dropped a new trailer further fueling the hype.
So, if you had been eyeing the game or simply want to give it a shot when it releases, here’s how to pre-register for Diablo Immortal.
How to Pre-Register for Diablo Immortal
Pre-Registering for Diablo Immortal is quite an easy task and can be completed in an instant. The game is available for pre-register on both iOS and Android and here’s what you need to do in order to pre-register for Diablo Immortal on iOS and Android:
- Visit the Diablo Immortal pre-register website
- Tap on ‘pre-register’
- Sign in with your Battle.net account or with create one if you are new.
- After logging in, you will have pre-registered to play Diablo Immortal.
- Then, you can proceed to ‘pre-order’ the game on Apple iOS, Google Play for Android:
The game will be a free-to-play experience and pre-registering for Diablo Immortal will allow you to get the Horadrim Cosmetic Set, an exclusive skin that will only be given to those who sign up early. There are a few prerequisites to get the set:
- The Cosmetic set will only be made available if at least 30 million players pre-register to download Diablo Immortal.
- You will have to play through the tutorial within the first 30 days of the game’s release to claim the set.
That’s all there is to it.