NA-45 is one of the most iconic sniper rifles that joined Call of Duty: Mobile in the first-anniversary update. Beyond this, the first-anniversary patch also brought new Seasonal challenges, events, battle pass and much more in the game.
With the NA-45 Sniper, players can brag about their snipping skills on the battlefield in a much better way. Even though the weapon’s mobility is quite less but its massive damage output is the core reason behind why everyone wants to equip NA-45 in the weapon loadout.
However, the explosive sniper, NA-45 isn’t readily available in Call of Duty: Mobile. To unlock it, you have to walk through some specific missions and complete them before a specific time.
How to unlock the NA-45 Sniper Rifle in COD Mobile?
The NA-45 Sniper can be unlocked by completing all the missions or tasks of Elite Marksman seasonal challenge. The time-limited event features a total of eight tasks that must be completed in the sequential order. Here’s the list of missions:
- Kill 10 enemies with agile perk equipped.
- Kill 5 enemies with Sniper Rifles.
- Earn Long Shot Medal 5 times.
- Kill 15 enemies with any Sniper equipped with any 2 attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with any Sniper equipped with any 5 attachments.
- Kill 20 enemies with Outlaw Sniper Rifle equipped with any Laser.
- Kill 20 enemies with Outlaw Sniper Rifle equipped with any Optic.
- Kill 20 enemies with Outlaw Sniper Rifle equipped with any 4 attachments.
Majority of the above tasks are self-explanatory and the players have to complete them in the Multiplayer mode only. Once you complete them, the brand new NA-45 rifle is all yours.
However, it’s crucial to note that the event is only valid for a few days. Thus make sure you complete it on time to avoid losing your rewards.