Pikmin Bloom gives players more to do as you level up, including raid-like spots to visit. These spots are giant Mushrooms that appear as you walk, plant Petals to bloom flowers, and grow your Pikmin. The Mushrooms come in a variety of sizes that determine how difficult they are to beat, so this is a challenge best met with other Pikmin players. Find out how to beat them, and gain the elusive 4-star rating, below!
How to Beat the Mushrooms in Pikmin Bloom
Mushrooms appear once you are at level 15, and can be destroyed with up to 4 friends helping. Destroying the Mushrooms rewards you with Fruit that in turn gives you rare Nectar. The Mushrooms come in different sizes: Small, Regular, Large, and Giant. These sizes determine how difficult they are to beat and how much Fruit you are rewarded. If you manage to achieve a 4-star rating, you and your team will receive double the amount of Fruit you would normally be rewarded.
To beat the Mushroom and earn the 4-star rating, just follow the tips below:
- Small and Regular Mushrooms can be beaten solo, while Large and Giant need a full team
- They are more easily beaten if you send Pikmin of the same color as the Mushroom to attack it
- The higher your own level, the more Pikmin you can have on your team, so it does become easier as you level up
- Star rating depends on the length of time it takes to destroy, what color and type of Pikmin you send, and the Friendship Level of your Pikmin
How to Guarantee a 4-Star Mushroom Rating
To have a better chance of a 4-star rating when defeating a Mushroom, you and your team of friends must do the following:
- Use all Pikmin of the same color as the Mushroom
- Use any Decor Pikmin of that color that you have
- Use Pikmin of that color with the highest Friendship Level
- Destroy the Mushroom as quickly as possible
It may take some time to get to the level where you and your friends have all the Pikmin you need that fulfill all those criteria, but once you do, you could defeat every Mushroom you come across!
If your ultimate goal is to defeat a Giant Mushroom with a 4-star rating, let us know in the comments below when you manage to do so!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!