SKS, one of the most anticipated guns of COD Mobile, has finally arrived in the game. Players can get the new weapon for free through the BR Bluff seasonal challenge.
The latest seasonal challenge contains eight tasks that need to be accomplished in Battle Royale mode only. After completing the final mission, the SKS Marksman Rifle is all yours.
How to unlock the SKS in COD Mobile?
Update 11/29: Achieve 30 headshot kills with a Marksman Rifle to unlock SKS.
The SKS in COD Mobile can be unlocked by completing all the missions or tasks of the BR Bluff seasonal challenge. The time-limited event features a total of eight tasks that must be completed in sequential order. Here’s the list of missions:
- Play 3 BR matches.
- Kill 5 enemies in High Tier Loot Zone marked in orange on the BR map.
- Use Trap Master BR Class 10 times in Battle Royale.
- Pickup a customized weapon from an Airdrop in Battle Royale 3 times.
- Kill 5 enemies with a Customized weapon from your Loadout.
- Pick up an Epic Weapon in Battle Royale 3 times.
- Kill 5 enemies with a legendary weapon in Battle Royale.
- Kill 5 enemies with Annihilator in BR.
It’s crucial to note that the event is only valid for a few weeks. Thus make sure you complete it on time to avoid losing your rewards.
COD Mobile SKS Base Stats – Damage, Fire Rate, Accuracy, Mobility, Range
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!