Keys are one of the currencies in My Singing Monsters that first came into play with the version 1.4.2 update. You can use Keys for buying Dipsters—a set of seven Monsters where each only plays typically one note of the musical scale.
Depending on the Island, you require a different number of Keys to unlock Dipsters. Like each Dipster on Plant Island costs one Key, while the same on Cold Island costs two Keys and so on.
So, one thing we are sure about is that you need a decent number of keys if you want to keep progressing through My Singing Monsters.
Keeping that in mind, we have prepared a handy guide that talks about how to get Keys in My Singing Monsters.
How to Get Keys
Here are the different ways to obtain Keys in My Singing Monsters:
- Can be received as Gifts for free every seven days. So ask your friends.
- After level 10, you get Keys from Daily Login Bonus: One Key for Day 5 login and three Keys for Day 9 login.
- You can perform microtransactions and buy Keys using real money.
- 1 Key – 5 USD
- 5 Key – 20 USD
- You get Keys from Spin Wheel
- You get Keys when you achieve Tier 1 in versus mode in The Colossingum
My Singing Monsters is a musical game currently available on Android, iOS, PC and PlayStation Vita platforms.