Stardew Valley is an incredibly fun farming simulation game available for consoles, PC, and mobile devices. Players will take on the role of a novice farmers. You got your grandfather’s old farm, and you will have to make a lot of effort to make it prosperous again. Also, you will be able to find various resources, and some of them will be very valuable. Therefore, in this guide, we will tell you how to get Iridium in Stardew Valley.
What Is Iridium In Stardew Valley
You will never get bored in Stardew Valley, as the game has many different activities. Besides the obvious raising of animals and planting different crops, you can also complete various quests, interact with other characters, and gather resources.
One of the most valuable resources in the game is undoubtedly Iridium. In addition to being valuable, it also has various properties, including support for automatic farming. And, of course, getting that resource is not easy.
How To Get Iridium
You can get Iridium in various ways. But for most of them, you will need to spend a lot of time to get the right tools, learn skills or earn money. And here is the whole list of all the ways to get Iridium in Stardew Valley:
- You must get good results during Grandpa’s Evaluation to unlock the Statue of Perfection. This Statue can give you 2 to 8 Iridium Ore every day.
- Sometimes Iridium Ore may appear in the Traveling Cart assortment. The price can vary from 300 to 1000 Gold.
- Run more than 9 Super Cucumbers in Fish Pond to start generating 1 to 3 Iridium Ore every day.
- As you go deeper and deeper into the Skull Cavern, the chances of finding Iridium Ore will increase. Moreover, you can farm Iridium Ore from Purple Slimes, Iridium Bats and Iridium Crabs drops.
- You can find some Iridium Ore in Quarry.
- Going down in the Mines to levels 115 to 119 you will be able to find Omni Geodes and Geodes. The blacksmith will be able to open them, and with a small chance, there may be an Iridium Ore inside.
- You can purchase Omni Geodes from Krobus, Sandy, or The Oasis.
- Don’t miss the meteorite, as you can find 6 Iridium Ore in them.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Iridium Ore in Stardew Valley. Follow our tips, and you will be able to find a lot of this valuable Ore. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to make Hay in Stardew Valley.