Like most Call of Duty titles, one of the most used tactical equipment called Heartbeat Sensor has also been released in COD Mobile as a part of the season four update.
Heartbeat Sensor allows you to track your enemies through walls based on their movement. Even though Heartbeat Sensor is free equipment in Call of Duty: Mobile, it doesn’t mean you can unlock it right away.
For this, Activision has introduced a specific seasonal challenge called Under Pressure, through which you can get your hands on the Heartbeat sensor. If you’re excited to unlock it, here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to get Heartbeat Sensor in COD Mobile
Players can get the new Heartbeat Sensor in COD Mobile by completing all the seven missions of the “Under Pressure” Seasonal Challenge. Here’s the list of missions that one must accomplish in sequential order to acquire the Heartbeat sensor:
- Use the UAV scorestreak three times in MP Matches: 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Throw ten tactical grenades in MP Matches: Pharo – Carrion, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill ten enemies with the Dead Silence Perk equipped: 15 Weapon XP Cards, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Use the trophy system five times in MP Matches: Sickle, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win three games with the High Alert Perk equipped: Heartbeat Sensor, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Use Heartbeat Sensor five times in MP Matches: NA-45 – Iron Hunter, 5000 Battle Pass XP
Players must remember that the Heartbeat Sensor is only available for the current seasonal challenge. Hence they have a limited time to unlock it, and it is advisable to complete all missions at their earliest.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!