If you want to land in Troi, you need to know about the Green Flare Gun. With this gun by your side, you’ll never have to worry about facing the last frantic minutes of the battle alone.
PUBG New State features the Green Flare Gun which you can use to revive one of your fallen squadmates. Here’s how you can get your hands on the Green Flare Gun and use it.
PUBG New State: How to Get the Green Flare Gun
You can purchase the Green Flare Gun from the Drone Shop. Here’s a quick rundown of how you can get the Green Flare Gun –
- Collect Drone Credits. This isn’t hard, the Credits are scattered all over the map.
- Head over to the Drone Store. A list with all the available items will pop up.
- Pick the Green Flare Gun, it’s there at the top of the list. You’ll get it for 1200 Drone Credits.
- Place the order, pick a location, and wait for the drone to deliver your gun.
How to Use Green Flare Gun in PUBG New State
Once you get your hands on the gun, it’s easy to use it. Here’s how you can revive one of your teammate with the Green Flare Gun –
- Take the Flare Gun, point it towards the sky and fire.
- Your revivide squad mate will be dropped by a revival flight.
- Note that your teammate needs to be dead for at least 90 seconds for the Flare Gun to take effect.
And that’s it! That’s how you can purchase and use a Green Flare Gun.